Our comprehensive team of expert therapists will address your physical, communication and independent living needs. We work collaboratively with you, your family, and referrers to establish your individualized goals for treatment. Our therapists help you achieve your highest level of functional goals, allowing you to return to life in the community, living either independently or with a little extra assistance.
We work closely with the Rehabilitation Institute of Oregon.
- Central nervous system disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Swallowing dysfunction
- Traumatic brain injury
- Voice disorders
- Other neurological disorders
- Spinal cord injury
- Activities of daily living retraining
- Balance &and mobility training
- Cognition and memory
- Fall prevention
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Vestibular training
- BIONESS electrical stimulation orthotics
- Functional electrical stimulation bike for spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Wheel chair seating clinic
Our licensed physical and occupational therapists and speech language pathologists are highly experienced and have advanced training in neurological rehab.
For a complete list of therapists, search our provider directory. Search now»
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 503-413-3707 in Oregon or 360-487-3750 in Washington.