New Employee Orientation (NEO) is fast-paced and interactive. In this one-day session to prepare for your job at Legacy, you with learn lots of helpful info.
- New employee orientation is held every Monday at Legacy Health's 1120 Building (across Marshall St. from the System Office).
- Orientation begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and will end by 4:30 p.m. Please arrive no earlier than 8 a.m. and no later than 8:15 a.m., allowing time for parking.
- We provide lunch.
- Please wear business clothes to orientation. (Jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, flip-flops, etc., are not appropriate. If you are not dressed appropriately, we may need to ask you to go home and change.)
- If you have questions about your schedule after your first day, please contact your supervisor.
- The orientation process will continue at your specific facility.
How to find us
New employee orientation is held at Legacy Health (on the corner of 20th and Marshall):
1120 N.W. 20th Ave. (NEO will take place on the lower level in the Learning Center.)
Portland, OR 97209
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Please park in the Legacy parking lot on N.W. Raleigh St. (between N.W. 20th and N.W. 21st Avenues), and take the free shuttle to the 1120 Building.
During inclement weather, we cancel new employee orientation if Portland Public schools are officially closed. If you have question, call Legacy Employment Services at 503-415-5405 during business hours. Outside business hours, call Legacy's Storm Management Hotline at 503-413-3500.
All new employees are required to complete a health assessment. Once you have received an offer and have approval from your hiring manager, call 503-415-5405 or toll-free 1-866-888-4428 to schedule your health assessment appointment. The following form explains the information you need to bring to your appointment: