You may feel pain in your shoulders, elbows and hands because of athletic pursuits (swimming, tennis, weight lifting) or everyday activities (typing, gardening). Many of these conditions can be treated without surgery through medication, exercise and physical rehabilitation therapies.
If surgery is a sensible next step, our orthopedic physicians will work closely with you and your family to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
Regardless of how the pain began, our orthopedic experts can help you find its cause, and treat or prevent your nagging or acute injury.
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Injury/Instability issues
- Rotator cuff injuries and problems
- Shoulder dislocations and "separations"
- Shoulder replacement
- "Tennis elbow"
- Nerve compression (carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes)
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center