Our highly skilled licensed occupational therapists continually update their training to ensure that we offer the latest innovations and highest standard of care. In other words, your hands are in good hands.
- Tendon and nerve lacerations
- Wrist and hand fractures
- Elbow injuries/Epicondylitis
- Traumatic/crush injuries
- RSD/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Arthritis/joint replacements
- Wrist Sprains/strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Repetitive strain
- Post-surgical Dupuytren's Release
- Thorough evaluation by hand specialist
- Acute trauma and hand surgery
- Condition-specific exercise programs
- Custom-fabricated splints
- Edema/Wound/Burn management
- Patient education
- ADL instruction and functional retraining
- Management of sensory impairments
- Work simulation/Ergonomics
For a complete list of therapists, search our provider directory.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 503-413-3707 in Oregon or 360-487-3750 in Washington.