Wound and Ostomy Clinics
Our specially-trained registered nurses address the physical, emotional and social issues of patients with:
- Acute, chronic and draining wounds
- Urinary/fecal incontinence
They also assist with:
- Coordination of home care services
- Individualized treatment plans
- Ostomy appliance issues and prescriptions
- Patient education
- Pre-operative counseling and site marking
Locations and hours
We have four locations in the Portland-Vancouver metro hour. Find a location near you.
Hours for all locations: M-F, 8 am - 4:30 pm
Please read this before making an appointment.
Chronic Wound and Outpatient Burn Clinic
The Chronic Wound and Outpatient Burn Clinic at Legacy Emanuel offers comprehensive care to patients with long-tchronic, complex, or non-healing wounds. We use a multi-disciplinary approach to provide the most healing options in a single location. Our team includes doctors specializing in wound care, a nurse practitioner, occupational therapists, certified wound care nurses, and a dietician.
Please note: This clinic cannot accept walk-in patients. Ask your doctor for a referral if:
- your wound is not improving after several weeks of treatment
- you haven't seen a provider about your wound in a long time
- your wound needs more extensive care or cleaning (debridement)
- you need occupational therapy for healing